Actually, there have been a lot of buzz between various Seagate 3TB Hard Drive users that their data including PST files get corrupted and they are quite upset. But don’t get disappointed, as with the enhancement in software and technology, it’s not a big deal. There is still a chances to get them back. So, let’s begin for your PST files recovery.
These days, Seagate 3TB Hard Drive really has become choice of billions of users. It’s just a one drive for every desktop system need, supported by 30 years of trusted performance, reliability and simplicity. People used to keep lot of their valuable or lovable data inside it and PST files is one among them. As, Microsoft Outlook is the best companion of all PC users that make eases the work of managing mailbox items on hard drive itself. Outlook used to saves all mailbox stuffs in .pst file (stands for Personal storage folder). But, sometimes, it has been seen that, PST files in Seagate 3TB Hard Drive behaves strange and blocks you from accessing them. There can be various reason responsible for the PST files corruption in Seagate 3TB Hard Drive. Some of them are :
- Having terrible infection on the device : Research shows that threat is the root cause of any type of corruption of PST files in Seagate 3TB Hard Drive by making them inaccessible or unreadable.
- Accidental deletion : You yourself can delete your PST files mistakenly by clicking “shift+delete” button.
- Bad Sector in Seagate 3TB Hard Drive : Having bad sectors on the drive where PST file is saved can damage PST header file damage and right after that, files become unreadable and you can’t access them.
- Software Malfunctioning : Outlook malfunctioning for instance frequent freezing or hanging because of reasons like improper Preference settings, incorrect configuration, missing of valid security certificate so on can probably damage all the PST files stored on Seagate 3TB Hard Drive.
- Error Occurring : Occurring of any error or any interruption while transferring files is also a major reason behind data damage.
- Unusual user activities : Some unaccustomed user activities like forceful shut down, removing drive while running the programs, etc result data damage.
- Crossing PST file size limit : Crossing PST file size can also corrupt Outlook file on Seagate 3TB Hard Drive and its data becomes unreadable.
- Improper OS installation/updation : Inappropriate method of installing or updating Windows OS versions is also a probable reason for PST file inaccessible.
After getting damage to the data, none will happy, as in that scenario, you can’t read or access any information from this outlook files. Also, it make the drive get an unsupported RAW file system. But, it doesn’t mean that Seagate 3TB Hard Drive is completely corrupted and outlook PST files get destroyed and irrecoverable. But, one thing you are strongly suggested as your PST files get damages, just stop using your computer right after that. As, the fact is that, like other storage device, Seagate 3TB Hard Drive also has file table that keeps record of physical location and file information of all the files. And when any files like PST get corrupted because of any reasons then only index from the file table is abstracted, means the actual file still reside on the Seagate 3TB Hard Drive until and unless any new file is overwritten there. Means you can get them back, Now the question arises that, how will you regain your PST?
The answer to this question is quite simple and is Outlook Email Recovery Software Not me, research proven it as one of the most efficient tool. Many users have get their PST files back from Seagate 3TB Hard Drive after using this software. You can also go for it.
Recover Outlook PST files here, http://en.fixscanpstexe.com/